Collecting debt in a foreign legal system can be an overwhelming, time consuming task that often ends up becoming cost-ineffective. This process becomes even more complicated when you factor in the cultural and language differences.
FDC can provide you with the means to navigate the cross-border legal complexities when all other recovery options have been exhausted. Our legal team has access to our sister companies (Feidu International Investigations) investigative services and a network of independent collection attorneys that have extensive experience in the field.
Whether you’re interested in obtaining legal evidence for the court or seeking to litigate a case, FDC can provide you with the legal services needed to make your debtor meet their financial obligations.
To maximize our client's chances of making a full recovery and create a professional, beneficial relationship, we offer our clients the following services:
• No sign-up costs or advanced fees
• Money transferred directly to clients
• Immediate feedback
• Personalized services
• Legal Debt collection Services and Litigation Support
• Asset searches (property and bank investigation)
• Skip-tracing (find a person)
Cost Transparency and Confidentiality
· All legal costs are discussed up front
· Our FDC agent will inform and seek approval prior to any legal initiative
· All possible outcomes are conferred to our clients so you are entirely conscious of all probable outcomes
· All methods and avenues seek the most cost effective measures
FDC’s rates are highly competitive with the standards of the industry. Moreover, our commission is only paid after a successful recovery.
FDC offers the best Chinese based services in skip tracing, asset searches and debtor location. Our sister company, Feidu International Investigations, provides us with unparalleled ability to locate and recover wherever the person is located.
- US dollar senior unsecured notes a rating of 'B'2020-06-24
- Many countries owed debts to Chinese2020-05-05
- Detailed market survey of debt collection China2020-04-29
- Saying she’s calling from a debt collection agency2020-01-27
- It'd require anyone acting as a “consumer debt collector” to obtain a license2020-01-24
- Momo slipped 10.5% in December according to data from S&P Global Market Intelligence2020-01-07
- New York State Governor Andrew Cuomo has said he plans to take on debt collectors2019-12-23
- ARA has made its second investment in mainland China retail2019-12-19
- Shanghai was the largest recipient of cross-border real estate capital among Asian Pacific2019-12-11
Contact: Feidu Debt Collection
Phone: + 86 182214 73621
Tel: + 86 21 5992 1896 * English and Chinese speaking 24/7
Add: 11th Floor, No.99 Wuning Road, Putuo District, Shanghai, China