Debt Collection in China
With offices in all major cities in China, Feidu Debt Collection ( FDC ) has the capability to handle all your debt recovery needs. Our reach, know-how and proficiency set us apart from the competition. With over 10 years of experience, knowledge of local laws, language, customs, culture and traditions in China, we have provided our client’s with effective debt recovery solutions.
While our capability for recovering debt is unmatched, we want to be more than just a solution for your needs. As such, we strive to provide all of our clients with a personal, tailored experience. Every client account will have a professional account manager that oversees contact between the recovery agents and the contact person.
Whether you’re seeking recovery in Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Zhuhai, Nanjing, Suzhou, Hangzhou, Dalian or elsewhere, our companies highly effective network of professional agents and account managers will offer friendly, accessible and effective solutions to all of your needs.
To maximize our client's chances of making a full recovery and create a professional, beneficial relationship, we offer our clients the following services:
• No sign-up costs or advanced fees
• Money transferred directly to clients
• Immediate feedback
• Personalized services
• Legal debt collection services and litigation support
• Asset searches (property and bank investigation)
• Skip-tracing (find a person)
FDC’s rates are highly competitive with the standards of the industry. Moreover, our commission is only paid after a successful recovery.
FDC offers the best Chinese based services in skip tracing, asset searches and debtor location. Our sister company, Feidu International Investigations, provides us with unparalleled ability to locate and recover wherever the person is located.
- US dollar senior unsecured notes a rating of 'B'2020-06-24
- Many countries owed debts to Chinese2020-05-05
- Detailed market survey of debt collection China2020-04-29
- Saying she’s calling from a debt collection agency2020-01-27
- It'd require anyone acting as a “consumer debt collector” to obtain a license2020-01-24
- Momo slipped 10.5% in December according to data from S&P Global Market Intelligence2020-01-07
- New York State Governor Andrew Cuomo has said he plans to take on debt collectors2019-12-23
- ARA has made its second investment in mainland China retail2019-12-19
- Shanghai was the largest recipient of cross-border real estate capital among Asian Pacific2019-12-11
Contact: Feidu Debt Collection
Phone: + 86 182214 73621
Tel: + 86 21 5992 1896 * English and Chinese speaking 24/7
Add: 11th Floor, No.99 Wuning Road, Putuo District, Shanghai, China