Locate a Person
Are you trying to find a missing person, seek answers to your birth parents, trying to find an old friend or lover, locate a debtor or simply need to track down a defendant who missed a court appearance or skipped bail?
Feidu International Investigations has helped find thousands of people for our clients over the years. Our highly professional experts amassed an vast collection of databases, have access to the latest technology and techniques and, most importantly, have the necessary relationships within China to provide our clients with best results in the industry.
FII offers a wide range of options and personal services to tailor our investigations in China, to our clients. These include:
• 24-hour emergency services
• Highly trained research staff
• No language barriers. We are fluent in both English and Chinese
• Our group of investigators consists of Ex-law enforcement and legal personnel
• Exclusive access to ...
- US dollar senior unsecured notes a rating of 'B'2020-06-24
- Many countries owed debts to Chinese2020-05-05
- Detailed market survey of debt collection China2020-04-29
- Saying she’s calling from a debt collection agency2020-01-27
- It'd require anyone acting as a “consumer debt collector” to obtain a license2020-01-24
- Momo slipped 10.5% in December according to data from S&P Global Market Intelligence2020-01-07
- New York State Governor Andrew Cuomo has said he plans to take on debt collectors2019-12-23
- ARA has made its second investment in mainland China retail2019-12-19
- Shanghai was the largest recipient of cross-border real estate capital among Asian Pacific2019-12-11
Contact: Feidu Debt Collection
Phone: + 86 182214 73621
Tel: + 86 21 5992 1896 * English and Chinese speaking 24/7
Add: 11th Floor, No.99 Wuning Road, Putuo District, Shanghai, China