Feidu Debt Collection has over a decade of experience with commercial and consumer debt collection processes and practices in China. We offer a full and comprehensive range of debt collection services. Our specialists have become so proficient that we very often receive requests from other agencies inside and out of China to help with their collection needs.
With the high amount of claims, debt collection in China has become ever more important. The collection of unpaid invoices has placed a demand for international debt collection agencies in China. However, collecting debt in this country is not a straight forward, logical process. The rules and regulations dictating collection practices in China are complicated and often unclear in regard to the law. In fact, most demand letters dispense with any legal mandates and use very little fact to highlight the strength of the case. To enforce claims, the indebted individual must understand the forces united against him are to beyond his or her ability to dismiss. This is why wholly deserving suits can fail where an underserving case will succeed. If the right individuals are brought on board, the chance of recovery is much greater. In addition, to complicate matters more, different areas in China use different collection methods. For example, in Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen and Guangzhou, the laws and collection practices differ greatly.
To navigate the complexities of law and necessary relationships, it is often advised to hire an experienced company. As such, Feidu International Debt Collection Agency has the experience, communication with other agencies, firms and legal establishments to bring quick resolutions. We strive to offer the best services on a 24-hour basis. Any questions and concerns throughout each case will be handled promptly by one of our on-site employees. For further information, please contact us at your convenience.
To maximize our client's chances of making a full recovery and create a professional, beneficial relationship, we offer our clients the following services:
• No sign-up costs or advanced fees
• Money transferred directly to clients
• Immediate feedback
• Personalized services
• Legal debt collection services and litigation support
• Asset searches (property and bank investigation)
• Skip-tracing (find a person) in China
- US dollar senior unsecured notes a rating of 'B'2020-06-24
- Many countries owed debts to Chinese2020-05-05
- Detailed market survey of debt collection China2020-04-29
- Saying she’s calling from a debt collection agency2020-01-27
- It'd require anyone acting as a “consumer debt collector” to obtain a license2020-01-24
- Momo slipped 10.5% in December according to data from S&P Global Market Intelligence2020-01-07
- New York State Governor Andrew Cuomo has said he plans to take on debt collectors2019-12-23
- ARA has made its second investment in mainland China retail2019-12-19
- Shanghai was the largest recipient of cross-border real estate capital among Asian Pacific2019-12-11
Contact: Feidu Debt Collection
Phone: + 86 182214 73621
Tel: + 86 21 5992 1896 * English and Chinese speaking 24/7
Add: 11th Floor, No.99 Wuning Road, Putuo District, Shanghai, China