Feidu Debt Collection has over a decade of experience with commercial and consumer debt collection processes and practices in China. We offer a full and comprehensive range of debt collection services. Our specialists have become so proficient that we very often receive requests from other agencies inside and out of China to help with their collection needs.
With the high amount of claims, debt collection in China has become ever more important. The collection of unpaid invoices has placed a demand for international debt collection agencies in China. However, collecting debt in this country is not a straight forward, logical process. The rules and regulations dictating collection practices in China are complicated and often unclear in regard to the law. In fact, most demand letters dispense with any legal mandates and use very little fact to highlight the strength of the case. To enforce claims, the indebted individual must understand the forces united against him are to beyond his or her ability to dismiss. This is why wholly deserving suits can fail where an underserving case will succeed. If the right individuals are brought on board, the chance of recovery is much greater. In addition, to complicate matters more, different areas in China use different collection methods. For example, in Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen and Guangzhou, the laws and collection practices differ greatly.
To navigate the complexities of law and necessary relationships, it is often advised to hire an experienced company. As such, Feidu International Debt Collection Agency has the experience, communication with other agencies, firms and legal establishments to bring quick resolutions. We strive to offer the best services on a 24-hour basis. Any questions and concerns throughout each case will be handled promptly by one of our on-site employees. For further information, please contact us at your convenience.
To maximize our client's chances of making a full recovery and create a professional, beneficial relationship, we offer our clients the following services:
• No sign-up costs or advanced fees
• Money transferred directly to clients
• Immediate feedback
• Personalized services
• Legal debt collection services and litigation support
• Asset searches (property and bank investigation)
• Skip-tracing (find a person) in China
- The Rule places additional restrictions on debt collection practices and addresses communications regarding debt collection2023-01-10
- Despite growing evidence of the harm caused by medical debt2022-12-22
- The complaint alleges that Snyder colluded with NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell2022-12-22
- Debt collector fails to pay investors interest in The US2022-12-05
- Lower the interest rates on medical debt and increase borrower protections from debt collectors2022-11-15
- Shenzhen to Spearhead Financial, Tax Reform in Guangdong China2022-11-07
- Protect nursing home residents and caregivers from illegal debt collection practices2022-11-06
- Texas-based debt collection companies Turtle Creek Assets Ltd2022-10-14
- Chinese new home sales by floor area fell 37.7% private survey2022-10-11
Contact: Feidu Debt Collection
Phone: + 86 182214 73621
Tel: + 86 21 5992 1896 * English and Chinese speaking 24/7
Add: 11th Floor, No.99 Wuning Road, Putuo District, Shanghai, China